Sunday, April 03, 2005

Kurt and Amy came over last night to watch the games. I have a really good picture of the cake Kurt was eating and I was going to put it here, but I decided that this should be Cooper's blog and not the good cake blog. Cooper's a pretty good baby, he rarely gets fussy. Even if he does, it's usually not for very long.


Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

He was a little fussy this morning, but by this evening at Aunt Heather's house he was back to his old ways.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

I'm supposed to go back to work tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I will. I don't feel like I'm mentally ready for work, but then until I actually go to work I may never be ready. Maybe it's the pull the band aid off fast type of thing. It just depends on how I feel in the morning.

It's hard for me to believe that it's been 3 days since we buried Mom. It hasn't really sunk in. Death is like when you make a phone call and you get the message "the call can't be completed as dialed". The line has been permanently disconnected. No matter how many times you dial the number, the call's never going to go through. I still want to dial that number.

No comments: