Thursday, May 19, 2005

Another quiet evening

This morning...Need I say more? I really want to take more pictures of him awake, I swear. He just isn't awake very often.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

And this evening.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

Cooper had a long day. He visited Mommy's friends and co-workers at Collins Elementary. Since he's returned home, he's slept almost the entire evening.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

Cooper's either got a really big smile here or some bad gas. I don't recall smelling anything so my money is on big smile.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

I asked last night what age you can allow kids to operate a lawnmower, 3 or 4. The best answer I got today in informal polling, was 4 but they have to weigh at least 30 pounds. In this picture Cooper digests this information with a bit of shock.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

No comments: