Monday, May 23, 2005

A day without pictures is like..I don't know what

I snapped off a few dozen pictures of Cooper this evening before heading outside for a few more.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

Cooper's day today involved a lot of sleeping, drinking lots of breastmilk and formula, and spending a few hours with Joyce, his babysitter, while Mommy cleaned up her room at school.
Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

If that's all I had to do all day, I would be smiling too. Well, if you replaced the breastmilk and formula with beer and wings, I would be. Also, instead of spending time with a babysitter, perhaps replace with watching football. Then I would really be smiling.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com


Sharing made simple by JussPress.com


Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

A little video with Cooper and Mommy. I think Mommy needs to spend a little more time with some adults.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

No comments: