Sunday, April 30, 2006

Back To Work

I go back to work tomorrow morning. Micole doesn't go back to work until August, but she's got her work cut out for herself. Cooper is extremely dependent on his mother and she has her hands full with Colton. I'm sure I will be coming home often to one stressed mommy.

Here's a glimpse of tomorrow, the next day, and the day after that.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

Poor Colton has a bad cold. He sounds just awful. I'm sure it's not that bad, but when you're little like that and you have all those small passageways it can be extremely hard to breathe. At least he has his one week appointment tomorrow. Happy to report his jaundice is on the wane. No more blood lettings!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

Is Cooper establishing his territory?

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

Cheez-It crackers are the official snack cracker of this blog. Cooper loves them just as much as his dad.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

2 comments:

Erin said...

It will be rough for your wife. But she'll be fine. My first weeks home with my kids after my son was born are such a blur now. I don't know how I did it.

Your children are beautiful. And, hey! I just realized you are also in Ohio. I'm north of Columbus. Yippy ;P

Anonymous said...

Alone with two small kids can be tough but I'm sure everything will be fine. Hope he gets rid of the cold soon. I noticed the picture of the kids on the carseats and since I'm interested child safety I have to point out something. You child should be riding in a backwards facing seat until at least age 3, preferably 4. And I saw that cooper is facing forward. No it's not the law but it's much, much, much safer.
If you want some details, let me know. It's boring stuff but it's likely to save your child in a crash.

Please excuse me for pointing that out. Glad to see that Cooper seems to be getting along well with the new addition. No jealousy?

Regards

AD