Monday, April 03, 2006

"DAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!"


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

It's been a week since my last post and there's so much to note. Not sure if I will remember it all, but there's so many little things going on right now.

First of all we're just 20 days out from the due date. It seems like our world is about to change by the power of 4. There's a definite excitement in the air. It hasn't been that long since we've been at 20. I looked up my post from February 20th of last year, when we hit 20 days. It starts out "The whole "Micole is uncomfortable" thing has become a cliche, but it remains true today."

Not much has changed. Micole is once again uncomfortable and tired of being pregnant. For sure. Her back hurts and she has the gait of a Weeble. Last Friday's doctor's visit stats are 2 cm and 50% thinned. My money is on the baby arriving a few days early this time. Certainly not another induction. I hope not.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

Cooper's world gets a little bit bigger everyday. He is a curious boy and enjoys exploring the house. It is so exciting to have a world anew. The smallest things, the things most people wouldn't notice or care about, excite him. Yesterday I rolled a ball to him and he rolled it back. He laughed. I bounced the ball. He laughed even more. I rolled him the ball and the process repeated itself several times.

Micole took Cooper to the doctor today for his 1 year appointment. I didn't get the exact stats, but percentile wise he is 90th in length/height and 25th in weight. He didn't gain much weight since his 9 month visit, but then he's been sick several times in the last few months and he's gone several stretches when he didn't eat a whole lot. The doctor was a little worried about the weight, but he certainly has an appetite now.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

For awhile now Cooper has been saying "Mamamama...". He would say it anywhere at anytime. It would be like the syllable "Ma" being repeated constantly on a skipping record player. Now he's yelling "DAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!". I hear him say it a lot. It's as if he's found a new toy and he wants to play with it all the time. I like like this part of his development.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

No comments: