Monday, April 24, 2006

Some New Baby Pictures

Here are some pictures from this morning. I'll post some more later this evening.

Cooper with Grandma Stella. He turned 13 months old today. We took him to the hospital with us this morning, where Joyce our babysitter picked him up.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

Micole can't believe she was forced to have this baby naturally. I'm sure she wants to ring the neck of the anaesthesiologist who messed up the epidural.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

He looks a lot like Cooper did when he was born except he is a little chunkier and has more hair than Cooper did. At 9 pounds, 7 ounces the kid is a load. I could immediately tell the difference when they put him in my arms. Cooper seemed lighter than air when the nurses handed him to me.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

I'll have more pictures loaded later today.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Marty and Micole! Oh, and Cooper, on being a new big brother! He's a beautiful, BIG boy!

Kelli said...

Congrats on the new little man!! And after having both my boys 'natural'... tell your wife that she is a super woman!

mini me's momma said...

Way to go Micole! He's adorable! Congrats on the newest addition to the family!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa baby! He is fabulous! Enjoy the stay at the hospital-- treat it like the ritz. Free food, wi-fi, and nursery servive, what could be better?

Jack's Mom said...

Congratulations! And wow exactly 13 months after Cooper! You guys sure move fast! He is beautiful.

Erin said...

Oh, he's beautiful!! Congratulations again!

Steve said...

Congrats! Only a blog fanatic changes the header that quickly! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to comment so late but congratulations!!!! Best of luck with the new addition.

Regards

AD

Unknown said...

Congrats! He's awesome! I want another one NOW!