Wednesday, May 17, 2006

All's Well

Eat, sleep, poop, repeat. It's a pretty good life. Enjoy it while it lasts, big guy.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

So what did Cooper do today? He threw more stuff down the basement steps, of course. There was something new he did today, which it seems like he's doing something new almost every day now. The something new was sticking out his tongue. I looked over and he stuck it out at me and then I stuck my tongue out at him and we went round and round like that for a while this evening. It's so much fun getting to teach your kids bad habits. Tomorrow we'll try keg stands.

He also discovered a fascination for my belly. As I was sitting on the couch, he lifted up my shirt and then ran his hands through the hair on my belly. He thought this quite funny. The biggest laugh came when he stuck his finger into my navel.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

Micole says he really looks like Cooper and sometimes when I'm looking at Colt I would definitely agree and sometimes not. It's hard for me to compare them, because Colton has so much more hair than Cooper did at the same age and he's a bit meatier than Cooper ever seemed to be. I suppose if he looked exactly like Cooper we'd have to call him The Mini-Mini Cooper.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

2 comments:

Erin said...

Glad to see Colton is feeling better! I think the boys look a LOT alike. You should post some side-by-sides at the same age though for comparison... those are always fun! :)

Anonymous said...

You know, they do look alike, but there may be some subtle differences. You and Micole make some adorable babies! Glad he's doing better...look at those cheeks!