Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Lather, Rinse, and Repeat

For the most part you could probably read the post from last Wednesday and it would fit perfectly for today. We're hopeful that Colt will get out tomorrow, but Micole doesn't believe that will be the case. He is definitely better than he was a week ago, but he just can't seem to shake it off. I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words and concern. Right now everything seems a little out of sync.

Cooper and I are having a good time in spite of things. We've reached a new interesting stage in his development. You can ask him to go get something and he'll do it. Micole asked him to bring his drum to her. He did. I asked him to go get the doggie and he did. He's done stuff like that before now, but you could never tell if it was just some random occurence. When I asked him to get the doggie, he got up, looked around, pointed, made a noise, walked over, and then grabbed him. No doubt about it. He knew what I was saying and he knew what to do.

Cooper's a smart kid. He's definitely a problem solver. If you put an obstacle in his way, he'll look for a way around. If there is one, he'll find it. I hope as he grows up he keeps that part of his nature.

1 comment:

♥Caroline♥ said...

I'm sorry about your son Colt. I hope that he gets well soon! I will have you in my thoughts and prayers!