Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Back Home

I took another day off to make it a 4 day weekend. It was an easy day for Daddy, walking the dog, watching some movies, de-weeding the flower beds, and buying Cooper some clothes at The Tale of a Baby Human Boutique.

I love this shot.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

But then they're all pretty good, when you've got a cute subject like Cooper.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com


Share video and photos at JussPress.com

Feet in the mouth.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

Maybe he's going to be a good basketball player, because he's got the dribbling down pat.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

2 comments:

Jack's Mom said...

Your site is reminding me of one year ago. Jack and Cooper are exactly one year apart. Ahh the baby stage. Don't blink too long, they don't stay babies very long! I do have to say that Cooper is one very well documented baby!

mini me's momma said...

Let me guess, you ordered the Dads Blogging this one right?
Love the feet up pic, but yes, they're all cute because Cooper really is a cutie :-)