Thursday, July 14, 2005

I got a box full of letters...

Tonight's post is inspired by the alt-rock band Wilco's song "Box Full of Letters". "There's something's you might like to see....I just can't find the time to write my mind the way I want it to read." It seems to fit.

We finally got the letters for Cooper's room that we bought on Ebay. They were made to match the patterns in the nursery border. We're going to hang them on the wall above Cooper's crib.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

Someday maybe I'll update this blog and put this as the title header. I'm kicking myself now for not buying "Mini".

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

Hands in mouth again.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

I've noticed that Cooper's started grabbing stuff more often. I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, so I tested him. He was on his playmat tonight and he was grabbing one of the rings. I pointed out the monkey to him. He looked at it for a little bit and then he grabbed it. I did the same thing with the giraffe and he wound up grabbing it. His motor skills are definitely developing.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

I also think he may know his name is Cooper. I got this shot by saying "Cooper look at Daddy". He turned right towards the camera.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

Mommy fed Cooper rice cereal for the first time today. He spit it right back out, so Mommy put it in his bottle and mixed it with his formula. He had no problem with it. Daddy finally got some mad props with the bib. I think everything else we have is "I love my Mommy".

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those letters! They are so cute! Don't forget to take a picture of them in his room when you put them up!:)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Erin! Pics! Too late to order 'mini'?