Tuesday, January 24, 2006

10 Months

Young lad turned 10 months old today at 8:31 this evening. Now he needs to get a job, perhaps... a good paper route.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

He seems to pop up all over the place now that he can walk. He practically walked up my rear end earlier this evening.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

Looking out the front porch on Saturday. I like this shot but I wish I could've framed it better. Also, I wish I had cleaned up the streaks of baby slobber on the glass.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

Cooper enjoys a good nap.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

His hair is starting to get long. He's also kind of talking. Sometimes it's hard to tell. I'm sure that I've heard plenty Ma-ma and Da-da, but mostly Ma-ma. He'll occassionally babble something that sounds like a word and is used at the perfect time. Like a while ago, I remember asking if he wanted something and he made a noise that could've been "no". I'm sure at that time it was only a coincidence. Now anymore I can't tell. Like last night, Micole left to go visit Grandma Sherry and I swear he said "bye", but it could've just been a grunt like "ba".
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

2 comments:

mini me's momma said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!

Denise B. said...

Haven't been over here in a little while. I'm glad to see that his 10-month birthday has him looking cuter than ever!!

Ah, yes, the first movie after the baby is born. Did you enjoy it??