Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm in trouble

In my quest to stress blog quality over blog quantity, I've discovered that apparently my posts have come too infrequently. At least for some. These are people who I don't want to anger. They can make my life difficult. Very difficult.

Like, Grandma Stella for example. I'm not naming names or anything like that; just using her as an example. She might get mad now and then when she doesn't see new pictures of her grandbaby on a daily basis. If she did get mad, I would certainly hear of it.

So, I have heard. Without a doubt. So... Let tonight's cavalcade of Cooper photos begin!

Come on kid. Smile!
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

He was a little excited last night.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

He just kept talking and yelling.
'share
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

Grandma Stella cooked us dinner tonight. Mmm.. good....
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

Cooper is tired. He's not been feeling real well. Got a little congestion. He still played a little bit, but his appetite has fallen off.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

I will not be blogging tomorrow night, because I will be helping Uncle Joey and Aunt Donna move in the evening. I have a good excuse for not posting tomorrow night. So please don't hurt me.

No comments: