Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Grandma Stella Cooks Us Dinner

Grandma Stella came over tonight to cook us a splendid dinner. I love it when she cooks for us. She is a better cook than my wife very good cook. She'll be back next Tuesday.
'share
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

Cooper really liked eating her noodles.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

And wearing them... That's using your noodle, kid.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

We've seen a lot of this standing thing lately. He can practically run while holding onto something. Every now and then he'll stand for a little while on his own. He looks fairly tall, too. His 9 month appointment is this coming Monday. I can't wait to hear his stats.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

He found Grandma's purse and proceeded to empty it.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

I call this shot, "Baby Fat Elvis". Coop's getting a little pooch gut. He's never had that before. I guess it's all the noodles he's been eating.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Look like you are playing with fire though, hope you like knuckle sandwiches for dinner tomorrow night! ;)

mini me's momma said...

Cutie. Just wait...we've progressed from solo stander to tentative stepper...I'm afraid marathon runner is around the corner

Anonymous said...

I love the noodle picture! Kids wearing their food is always a great shot!

Unknown said...

Same diapers as Nate too! Except for the red hair the look alike from behind.