Thursday, February 09, 2006

Finding A Reason To Blog

Cooper told me "Ba ba" this morning when I was leaving. He was too cute. I didn't want to leave. Then I thought, "If only I'd won the Powerball last night! I'd be able to stay home with him every day. Damn me to hell! Why can't I pick the right numbers just once? Why?!?! Why!?!? Why???" or something like that.

Tonight we saw the first sign of Cooper's spoilage. I was cleaning up the floor and picked up a toy near him. The beginnnings of a nasty fit started to percolate. When I gave him the toy back, he was suddenly the happiest baby in the world. I'm going to have to watch it. From now on I'm not giving him the toy back. Not only will I not give him his toy back when he cries like that, I'm going to give him a noogie instead. Which of course brings up the deep philosophical question, "When is the proper age to first give your kid a noogie?".

Some recent pictures collected by the paparazzi:

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

1 comment:

mini me's momma said...

Weekend homework: Video of the new word/sound!