Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Grandma Stella Keeps Me Motivated

I'm at home today sick, lying down on the couch, loaded up with Sudafed and thought I should take the opportunity to post something (ain't having a laptop with a Wi-fi connection just grand?). I know I've gotten a little lazy with the posts, but in my defense I have less to say and it's hard to get a good picture of Cooper anymore because he's almost always moving (or as of late sick).

Really there's only so much to blog about. I mean since the kid walked a few weeks ago there's not a whole lot of accomplishments left for him. There'll be his first birthday, potty training, his first day of school, graduating from high school, and then getting drafted in the first round of the NFL draft. That's about all that is left for him to do that is really truly blogworthy. Everything else is just filler.

I'm sure once the next baby arrives, I'll have plenty of blog posts in me, but that's still a couple of months away. Alas, I have Grandma Stella to put the fire to my behind. We can all thank her for helping to keep this blog as a going concern.

Micole just called me. She took Cooper to the doctor. He has a double ear infection. He's going to have to have tubes put in. They're giving a new antibiotic. I think he just finished his last antibiotic. His appetite has fallen off and he's had difficulty sleeping, which has caused some difficulty for me, because he tends to use my head for a pillow or a place to put his butt.

Some pictures since last we blogged -

'share
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

'share
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

'share
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

'share
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you were talking about important events in Cooper's life, you forgot to mention his first game as an Ohio State Buckeye. :)

mini me's momma said...

Poor Cooper, good luck with the tubes and the baby contest. By the way, Babies R Us/Baby talk magazine are doing one too.

Unknown said...

Poor Coop. Nate was sick for a long time too. It's great when they finally are better! Hey, look forward to seeing you at the NFL draft in...uh...2026? Or something.

ieatcrayonz said...

The ear tubes were a total blessing. In and out in 30 minutes and no ear infections since. Just make sure the surgery facility is in-network coverage.

GAH!