Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The 1st Bloggiversary: The Year In Review

Exactly one year ago today, I started what was then called "The Johnson Baby Blog".

First Post: 2/15/05
Hey, this is the first post at The Johnson Baby blog. Just a test. Testing123...Testing. Thanks for visiting. We'll have more up soon.

How eloquent! I'm sure I wrote a post here or there that was more verbose than that first one. I didn't have a concept at the time of how consuming blogging would become. The blogging has been fun and I have made a few friends in the process.

At the time we thought we were just 30 days away from Cooper's arrival, but it would be 37 days, and another two before the first picture of him would be posted on the blog. About that time I renamed the blog to it's current incarnation, "The Mini Cooper".


I like that picture, but I love this one, which is one of the best photos I will ever take.
Image hosting by Photobucket

As anyone who visits here knows, there are plenty of other good ones from the past year.

Share Video at DropShots.com


Share Video at DropShots.com


Share Video at DropShots.com


Share Video at DropShots.com

Here's some new ones so that Grandma Stella will get off of my back for not posting them every night. I've only posted 322 times over the last year, but you know some people will never be satisfied, unless of course you post every day.

Share Video at DropShots.com


Share Video at DropShots.com


Share Video at DropShots.com


Share Video at DropShots.com

Things have certainly changed since this blogging venture began a year ago. We live in an entirely different state. We've got another baby on the way. Then today I come home to find a giant pit in my front yard with piles of dirt 6 feet high. They're starting to widen the road to 4 or 5 lanes.

Share Video at DropShots.com

So here's to another year of blogging! May it be even more enjoyable than the first.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats on your Blogiversary! Here's to another year!

mini me's momma said...

Congratulations on a well versed year and beautiful son...here's to more years & another cutie!
PS Where's the green rugby from? I love the shirt.

Marty said...

My wife says the green rugby shirt is from Children's Place. Just got it.

Denise B. said...

Happy bloggy anniversary!! Also, glad to hear Coop's doing better. Illness sucks.