Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Two In A Row

Back to blogging again tonight. Didn't have to help Joe and Donna move because they were finished well ahead of time. With all of that unexpected time on my hands, I had to blog and make sure that Grandma Stella gets her daily dose of fresh Cooper photos.

Both of my redheaded boys are sick today. Cooper visited the doc today and he has another ear infection. The mobile vet came this evening and Dobie also has an ear infection. Is it possible for a kid to get an ear infection from drinking out of the dog's water bowl? Just wondering.

Somewhere in time, Cooper completely stopped sleeping in his own bed and now spends each evening in ours. I don't know how it happened. We got lazy. Now we can't get rid of him. Generally I don't mind him in our bed, but waking up with an infant's butt in my face is not my preferred method to start the morning. Getting kicked in the jaw is not pleasant, either. Last night was not good, because of the infection. He was restless and couldn't get comfy.

'share
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

Cooper's newest thing is throwing stuff into the basement over the gate. I found several dog toys, some of Cooper's toys, the Tivo remote, the DVD remote, a children's Tylenol container, and the cordless telephone at the bottom of the stairs this evening.
'share
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

I taught Cooper the O-H hand signals for O-H-I-O. Next, I plan to teach him YMCA.
share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com

1 comment:

♥Caroline♥ said...

Poor baby! I hope that he feels better soon.

I have done the baby in the bed, its the hardest thing to get undone. If your a working mom and dad and want some sleep it was great to get a couple hours and all you had to do was take them with you. Buttttttttt when that gets old, how do you get them out. Eventually we did it, but it took a very long time. I hope that you have better success than i did.