Sunday, February 20, 2005

Day 25

I put an audio message on the post below. When Micole goes into labor, I will be able to call in and leave messages on the website with information on how everything is going. I'm hoping that I will be able to use my laptop from the hospital and post pictures of the baby after it is born. To use these you audio posts you may have to install windows media player or realplayer.

Micole had her shower today. She seems happy and tells me that I have a lot of things to put together. Oh boy fun!

Grandpa Tom and I painted the nursery this afternoon. Can't say if it's good or not. The yellow is kind of pale and the room is somewhat dark. It's hard to see in there. We may need to do some touching up. Can't wait to get it all finished with the border.

No comments: