Wednesday, March 02, 2005

15 Days

Micole had another intense pain today. This time it didn't occur while walking. Micole can't go into labor soon enough. The sooner the better is how she feels. I would still prefer it doesn't happen for another week or so.



We had a little road rage incident today. A woman came out of nowhere to cut us off on the highway and then gave us the finger. Of course I didn't stand for that, which led to many exchanges of fingers between us and said driver. It's one thing to cut us off, but to give us the finger when it was her fault, just really got me going.

We eventually sped up and got away from the woman. About 10 minutes later she pulls up along side us and shows us that she has a phone. Like she's going to call the police or something. So then we pulled out our phones and showed them to her. I don't know know what this woman was thinking. Maybe she didn't take her Paxil or Zoloft today. I had calmed down by this point so I just let it drop. All in all I feel a little embarassed about my behavior, but in a way it was a little fun. Pretty stupid, but fun.

Anyways a little excitement didn't force Micole into labor, so I'm sure it's going to go closer to full term.