Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Eight is almost enough

One more day and I'll be ready for the baby to come. Work is just so stressful. I can't wait to get out of there. I keep trying to get projects cleared off my desk, so I can leave for a week or so without having to worry about leaving stuff to do for my co-workers. I can't seem to get to that point. New projects keep popping up and they're all important. But when that baby comes, they're all just gonna have to wait.

I guess Micole's doing ok... It's after 9PM and she isn't home yet. She went out to Applebee's with her co-workers after work. I called her at 8:45 and she was still there. 9 months pregnant and teacher's out on a school night! If she can't sleep tonight and if she doesn't feel well in the morning, then she's not going to get any sympathy from me. I'm really mad at her. She was supposed to bring me some cheesesticks and some boneless buffalo wings! If she does bring them home, I guess they will make a good lunch for tomorrow.

No comments: