Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Anyone want 25 bucks?

I have a referral offer for anyone who is interested. To get $25 all you have to do is open an internet savings account with ING Direct via a referral email. You only need $1 to open an account. ING also pays an above market interest rate on savings accounts, currently 2.60%. My bank, which is also my employer, only pays a measly .15% on savings amounts less than $1,000 (and not much more than that on amounts over $1,000).

This offer is completely legitimate. I've referred this offer to several people in the past without any problem. Once you've opened an account, you can refer up to 25 people who will each get $25 for opening an account; you will also get $10 for each person who opens an account. The referral form requires a first name, last name, and your email address. If you're interested in this offer email me at mcandou2004@yahoo.com. Currently I have 20 referrals left.

If you're interested in a better savings interest rate than ING Direct check out http://www.emigrant-direct.com/. They pay 3.0% for savings accounts. They do not, however, have a referral bonus.

No comments: