Friday, March 11, 2005

Six

Micole's felt pretty good today. No nausea. She felt some more pressure today. She also had some back pain. Still waiting.

I've determined Micole will go into labor Wednesday evening. Why Wednesday? Because it's the least optimal day for me for taking days off from work. I want to take 5 days off when the baby gets here, but I'll do 6 if necessary. In addition, I don't want to come back to work for just 1 or 2 days to finish off the week either, so with Wednesday I get the least time off and if take 5 days off, I still have to come back for 2 days. If I take 6, I would be coming back to work just for Friday. So Wednesday stinks and since Wednesday stinks, that will be when she goes into labor.
Tomorrow for labor would be perfect, but I doubt it'll happen.

No comments: