Monday, March 14, 2005

3...2...1... Blast off!

Well it's almost time for Micole to go into labor. We really expect it to happen tonight. She saw the doctor today and she's nearly 100% thinned out and 2 cm dialated. The doctor also stripped the membranes, so the smart money is on tonight if not during the day today. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm going to try to get Micole to take a long walk this evening, because everyone seems to think that it helps. Of course it won't be much of a walk for me, because I'll have to do a lot of stopping and waiting for her to catch up.

We're both off early today. Grandma Barb was admitted to the hospital for observation this morning. We were going to go see her, but just after I left work my dad said they were going to release her after lunch. She had to have a blood transfusion and her blood counts are good again.

We're just getting everything packed up and ready this afternoon. If you see the audio posts on this site you'll know we're at or on our way to the hospital.

Micole says:

The one thing I won't miss about being pregnant is the damned heartburn.




No comments: