Sunday, June 26, 2005

I've been tagged...

by Jacaroo for a meme game "5 Things that I miss from my childhood".

1. I miss having the energy to run and play all day every day. Now walking a mile on my treadmill wears me out.

2. I miss enjoying all of the little things. When you're little, it's like "We're going to McDonald's? Awesome!" or "We're having ice cream? Awesome!" or "We got a new goldfish? Awesome!"

3. I miss summer vacation. 'Nuff said.

4. I miss the value of a dollar. If I had ten dollars in my wallet when I was a kid, I was rich. That was all of the money in the world. Now it's not half of a tank of gas.

5. I miss my childhood friends. You grow up, go away to college, get a job and everyone else does the same. I rarely run into anyone I know from my school days and I still live in my hometown.

The bloggers I tag for this meme are: Poppymom, Start-Up Dad, BIYF, and Eric at More Diapers.

No comments: