Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Weekend Update

We spent yesterday at Geena and Robert's, eating barbecue ribs and chicken, and playing some cornhole. So I haven't posted pictures since Thursday.

I really like this picture.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

From Friday evening.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

Another one of Daddy's roses.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

Cooper with hat.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

I think it looks like a pimp hat.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

Cooper sans hat.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com


Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

I think he's inherited Daddy's wide and ugly feet (though I think they're cute on him).

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

Resting peacefully at Geena's and Robert's place.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

I might post some more pictures later (from today). He's wearing his classic "Chicks Dig Me" shirt.

No comments: