Wednesday, June 01, 2005

June 1st

Micole had some errands to do today in Kentucky. On her way back she was going to stop in with Cooper to see me, but the garage was full and she couldn't find a parking place nearby, so they went home. I was sad, because I miss Cooper when I am away at work, from the time I kiss him goodbye in the morning until I return home in the evening. I wonder how long I will feel this way about him. My guess is that it will at least be this way until the first time he backtalks me. After that who knows....

Scared of the strange floating hand.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com


Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

Amused by his own feet.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

As Mommy would say: Cooper was a bit of a fuss bus tonight.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

A little dark, but in this closeup you can see how pudgy his cheeks are.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

This outfit is supposed to be for 3-6 months, but he pretty much already fills it out.

Sharing made simple by JussPress.com


Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

No comments: