Sunday, March 19, 2006

First Haircut

Cooper got his first haircut yesterday. It went fairly well. It was a shop that caters to small children. Cooper was fine as long as he could see Elmo on the television. When he couldn't, it was fussy time.

Before the haircut.

Video Sharing at DropShots.com

Before the haircut.

Video Sharing at DropShots.com

At lunch after his haircut. He looks so much better. I didn't get any pictures of it getting cut, but I do have video that I hope to put up later this week when I get it uploaded.

Video Sharing at DropShots.com

Some photos from today.

Video Sharing at DropShots.com


Video Sharing at DropShots.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. He looks so cute. I can't believe he's almost a YEAR old.

♥Caroline♥ said...

He looks even more adorable!

mini me's momma said...

Happy (early) birthday Cooper!!! Enjoy your birthday weekend! It's been fun watching you grow up this past year, looking forward to many more w/you & your brother or sister!

Nicholas :-)