Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lil Vampire

I wasn't going to post tonight, but I got this picture and I felt like I just had to put in on the blog. Micole was showing me his new teeth and I said, "Wait a second. I'm going to get the camera. The boy looks like he has fangs.

Video Sharing at DropShots.com


Video Sharing at DropShots.com

I'm so amazed at the intelligence he is already showing. Anytime the gate isn't up Cooper wants to climb the stairs. Tonight the gate fell and he was trying to find away around the obstacle. He was looking under it and over it and beside it, hoping to find a way up the stairs. You could see the wheels churning in his brain. He was checking out all the angles and he definitely practices caution, because he doesn't want to get hurt.

Video Sharing at DropShots.com


Video Sharing at DropShots.com

1 comment:

Denise B. said...

Huh, his eye-teeth are coming in before the others.....with Isaac they came in after all the other front ones. Hope he's doing okay with the teething!