Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Very Rare Pictureless Post

Since moving to Kentucky we've allowed our dog, Dobie, to have free run of the lawn. Well, tonight it rained. I let him out and when he returned he managed to drag mud and grass all over our living room carpet. I managed to get him into the bathtub or should I say fought him into the bathtub. Now the bottom of the tub is covered in mud, silt, and grass. How is it possible for a small dog like him to bring in so much mud? He only has four paws.

It all seems to be karmic retribution for my latest guilty pleasure. Lately,I've been picking Cooper up and spinning him around in a circle 3 or 4 times. Then I'll put him down and watch him try to walk in a straight line. It's a very cheap laugh, but I also get a nice little headrush out of it. Sorry Cooper. It was actually your mother's brilliant idea. I've just happened to really enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.