Thursday, August 18, 2005

And In This Corner...

I don't know what to say about today, so I'll just ramble.

We bought Aunt Kelly an (deleted) for her birthday. I think she'll really like her (deleted). Some people just rave about those (deleted). Someday maybe I'll get an (deleted) for myself.

Micole goes back to work tomorrow for the first time since mid-March. Which means I have to start getting up at night when Cooper gets fussy. Great. I'm not ready. At all. Me likey the sleepy time.

It's going to be very hard on Micole. She's been right by Cooper's side for about 90% of his life and suddenly she's going to be without him for 8 hours a day. It will be a struggle. It's hard enough for me. Quite often I find myself staring at his pictures at work and thinking about how much I miss the little guy. The boy's gonna get me fired. Probably not, though. My boss drew a mustache and devil's horns on one of Cooper's pictures, so I think I have a pretty good lawsuit if it came to that.

For any Big Brother fans out there (Micole watches every reality show known to man; I get dragged in): Kasar we already miss you. (Playing with my voodoo doll) Die, Jennifer, die!

I received some really good free entertainment at work today. My office is on the 11th floor. Every now and then you'll hear a protest march or the police recruits chanting as they march by, but usually it's pretty quiet. This morning, I heard some people arguing. I looked out the window. Two girls were fighting in the middle of the street. Blocking traffic. Lightning jabs. Hair pulling. Clothes grabbing. Smack talking. Wrestling and throwing each other up against parked cars. Knocking over tables outside of the smoothie place across the street. Their friends trying to separate them. I wondered aloud why no one had called the police, but then of course, I wasn't dialing either. It was definitely better than Tyson vs Spinks. And it only took the cops 20 minutes to get there, but by then the fight had dispersed.

Today's (though a few are from yesterday) Photos

"Do you have to point that camera at me all the time?"

Share videos and photos at JussPress.com

Now here's Cooper to show our contestants what lovely parting gifts they will receive.

Share videos and photos at JussPress.com

Again, just for the record he scratched himself. We had no part in it.

Share videos and photos at JussPress.com

I love it when he sleeps with his hands up or his legs up. Eventually they fall down and that scares him awake.

Share videos and photos at JussPress.com


Share videos and photos at JussPress.com

4 comments:

Jack's Mom said...

I miss Kaysar too! And yes I hope Jen dies and realizes she is a very hated woman in America right now.

I hope that Micole has an easy transition back to work. It is so hard to do.

And Cooper is getting so big. He's filling that car seat up!

mini me's momma said...

Dang, Nicholas would've liked seeing a cat fight when he looked out the window in Boston...we only saw lots of people & 3 union painters protesting outside a Fidelity building...
Love the parting gifts shot :-) Good luck to Micole in going back to work...enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ok its not fair! I wanna know what I am getting for my birthday!!!

Can't wait to see you all this weekend! Its been over a month since I've seen the little guy. He looks so different!!!