Sunday, August 07, 2005

Blogged Out

Daddy's been a little blogged down and out lately. I haven't posted in 4 days. That's probably a record for me. Perhaps I'm coming to terms with my blogging addiction.

Cooper's been fairly normal lately. He's laughing more and he's becoming more aware of his surroundings and his ability to control things. In his Exersaucer, he's learned that if you pull on a few of the toys music will play. At first I thought it was cute, but after about 10 straight minutes of this now annoying music I went over to turn the volume down. He didn't like that, so he started crying.

The other day Mommy called to tell me that he was sitting up in his chair to watch the TV. Jessica Simpson was singing. So he either likes Jessica Simpson or music. According to my co-worker he's "heard her sing, so Cooper doesn't like music."

Getting ready for some baby food.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

Passed out after eating.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com



Share video and photos at JussPress.com


Share video and photos at JussPress.com


Share video and photos at JussPress.com

The letters are finally on the wall.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com


Share video and photos at JussPress.com

With Mommy on Saturday.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com

Sleeping this morning.

Share video and photos at JussPress.com


Share video and photos at JussPress.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all go through blogging downtimes! :) Cute pics! Babybeaux prefers LeAnn Rimes and her newest video. Sigh......