Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Cooper Learns To Type (Sort of)

I gave Cooper the opportunity to write tonight's post and this is what he typed up for us.

. V CB II / M M ` , ../KJUMNKUNJMHTUJMKI L0JKM0IL;.[;P;JUMJUKI90IUMN.NK 6YTHBGV TCYGBHVN56DHYB5

There are some typos and grammatical errors, but it was pretty good for the 1st time. He really likes hitting the keyboard. Somehow he nearly turned the computer off. I'm not sure I know how to do that with just the keyboard.

A collage of September 21st, 2005 pictures.


Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the collage!

I let Baby Girl type an email once, and she managed to turn the font blue and then back to black again. I have no idea how she did it. I'll just assume that she is a child prodigy. ;)

mini me's momma said...

Cute pics as always...Nicholas likes typing too, but always tries to pull out the internet card so until he's able to buy me a backup one (or a new laptop) he's not allowed to email...although he went crawling for it the other day...I think he's flirting in a chat room.

Anonymous said...

Hey! He's already a blogger! Does he want to guest post? LOL

Anonymous said...

Well...you know what they say about 100 monkeys at 100 typewriters for 100 years!

I think the kid's got great promise. My one-year old won't even type. She just likes to put the mouse in her mouth.