Monday, September 19, 2005

Guest Blogging

I'm guest blogging tonight for my friend Theresa at her blog, Flying Piggies. She's working on writing a novel, so I thought I'd help her out by freeing up some time for her to work on it. My post over there is on Blogging, The Lottery, and Ohio State versus Michigan. I try to be eclectic.

It was really a pleasure. I think will offer my services to all bloggers in need. Maybe I can even make a career out of guest blogging. Then fame and fortune will follow me wherever I go.

We got two toys tonight for Cooper at Target. One cost under $4 and the other about $20.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

Which one did he like the most? The one that cost under $4. He almost completely ignored the drum that I liked.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

I think the drum is cool. I've got it right here beside me and I'm playing with it when I can't think of what to type. Best $20 I ever spent.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

He did at least give it a try.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just got the same $4 toy for our little one at Target the other day as well...lol. She loves it and she took the opportunity to figure out that banging the rings together makes noise. Oh joy! :)

The Rainbow Zebra said...

Hi, here from Flying Piggies. Cooper is ADORABLE!!! And yeah, wait until he ignores the toys and just plays with the box ;)

Denise B. said...

Isaac was about Cooper's age when he recieved the Leapfrog Drum. He didn't really "get it" until the last couple months. Maybe put it away and pull it out again when he's 10 months or so...just a suggestion.

I have a friend who says, "Buy yourself something and give them the box!"

Marty said...

I'm going to try the box thing. It seems like it makes more sense to buy something for myself than spending it on a kid who is just as happy playing with a box. I'm also sure there are plenty of household items that would work just fine.