Sunday, November 06, 2005

7-2, 1st Place AFC North

I believe my most common saying right now is "No, no, no, no...no no, no!". Or at least something to that effect. Cooper is getting into everything. He wants to grab everything in reach and then put said items into his mouth. He listens to me, but he doesn't know "no", yet. Not fully anyways. He looks at me with a slight bit of puzzlement each time I say it and then he smiles. Then he proceeds to do whatever he was doing prior and we repeat the entire process, each time with another smile.

Extreme Closeup.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com


Watching the Bengals game with Daddy. I think they're undefeated when he wears that outfit. He was already in bed during the Jaguars game and it was in the wash when we played the Steelers. Just what I need, another thing to be superstitious about.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com


Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

The new carseat is set up and ready. We could've done this a month ago. At least.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

A little video of Cooper laughing.

Upload Video at JussPress.com

This picture is from the other morning. Apparently Cooper crawled under the coffee table, sat up, and could not figure out how to get out. Trapped! It was absolutely horrible for the poor lad.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Love the pics. By the way, we have the same car seat and love it. Good choice. Hope your wife is feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Poor guy - that getting stuck under things is confusing...lol! Only a few more weeks and we get to turn the car seat around. Yay! :)

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy, LOL. You can't help but laugh and feel bad for them at the same time! Look at that face!

Childsplayx2 said...

I love that, while it was very traumatic for the guy - yet you got out your camera first!

(I do the same thing)

Unknown said...

GO Bengals! (I was born in Cincy) I can't believe how far advance Cooper is on the standing up over where Nate was at his age. But we had to get the new car seat EARLY. I couldn't lift the little one anymore.