Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Big Day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've tried to explain the importance of today's game to Cooper, but he is more interested in chasing the dog. He certainly doesn't care why I believe the 4-3 defense is better than the 3-4, either.

I can't say I'm not a little nervous. I'm always nervous when we play Michigan. Records don't matter. It doesn't matter who has the better team. I just wish we had the home field advantage.

A few Michigan jokes I found:

Q: What's the only sign of intelligent life in Ann Arbor?
A: Columbus: 187 Miles

Q; What are the three toughest years in a Michigan grad’s life?
A: Freshman year.

Q: Why did the Michigan grad get fired from the M&M factory?
A: He was throwing away too many W’s.

Q: What do you call a Michigan football player with talent?
A: A former Ohio high school football star.

Well I hope that I haven't run my mouth too much. It's all in good fun. I certainly don't want to be the one to have pay up on some bets.

Win or lose I will hear it from my in-laws.

2 comments:

jdg said...

those kinda hurt.

Unknown said...

You must've heard the dirty version of the Michigan fight song, right? If not, comment on my blog and I'll share them with ya.