Friday, November 25, 2005

The Best

Cooper and Micole spent last night at her sister's house, so they could go shopping the next morning. I had to work and I was the only one there. I got a fair amount of work done, but it was BORING. The only people I talked to all day were Micole (who told me about everything she bought) and the restaurant cashier (who so eloquently asked "Do you want fries with that?").

After work I headed over to her sister's house. I walked in and Cooper was playing on the floor. I sat down on the couch. He eventually looked up and saw me. He immediately crawled right to me. That was just the best thing ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you have a great Thanksgiving or what then?

mini me's momma said...

Exactly! Did Cooper enjoy his first turkey day???

Denise B. said...

My husband's favorite part of the day is when he comes home from work and Isaac runs over to him and gives him a hug. Melts your heart, doesn't it?