Monday, October 10, 2005

Day Off

There's no reasoning with an infant. That's the hardest thing for me to understand. I want to explain to the young lad that I'm making the bottle, getting ready to change his diaper, we'll be home in just a minute, etc. To him that doesn't matter. He wants to be fed, changed, and held on demand.

My stay at home dad day was fun though. We played and took pictures. We went to Kohl's to see Pappy's friends. We shopped. We went to a bar. Yes, a baby in a bar! We went to the bar for lunch and nothing else. No beer for the kid or anything like that. Then Pappy bought his guitar. Cooper cried all the way home. We got home, Cooper got a bottle, and we made a video. Then Cooper slept. He woke up, demanded a bottle. Now I have him watching the NFL channel on Directv, so that maybe (hopefully that is) he'll get an early understanding of the intricacies of the 4-3 defense.

There have been many hugs and kisses. It has been a good day.

I'm getting a little bit better at feeding him. I'm definitely not making as much of a mess of him.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

Well the Bengals lost, but we did get this good pic today.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

I had all of these toys put away in his basket this morning.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com


Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

I like this video from the digital camera.

Upload Video at JussPress.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patience is about a year or so off...until then, all you can id is grin and bear it. He's just too cute in that hat!

visnekiraz said...

Your baby is so sweet. His videos are very cute. I am one of his fanatics from now on.
Masallah (in Turkish)
(means may God preserve him from evil).
I will follow your site =))

Marty said...

Theresa - I know. I just naturally want to reason with him, but it always takes me a minute to realize that he can't understand.

Sade- HOSGELDINIZ. I hope I got the right Turkish word for Welcome! Thank you for your blessing.