Friday, October 21, 2005

Jusspress down

Well, I got this email today, so I guess I will have to post some pictures using Flickr. They better have some great improvements soon. It seems like they're down for upgrades every other week.

Hello,

As you may have noticed JussPress is down at the moment. Don't worry, all your photos and videos are safe. JussPress will be down until early next week due to server upgrades. We are upgrading are server to a number of new servers that will be faster and more reliable. Unfortunately we need to take JussPress down for a few days to transfer all the data. Please bare with us, we have a number of great improvements coming soon.

Thanks,
JussPress

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a flickr diehard. I have had no issues with flickr going down. :)

Anonymous said...

Confusious says, "Relax."

Anonymous said...

I am going to cry. I can't live w/o JussPress