Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Slipped Disc


Tues Evening
Originally uploaded by mcandou.

Cooper,

Your mother carried you for 9 months and went through the merciless pain of childbirth to bring you into this world. You should always remember the sacrifices she made for you and how much she loves you. You should especially remember these things whenever you are angry at her.

I carried you the other day and for my efforts I received an extremely painful slipped disc in my lower back. I also want you to remember that and feel very guilty. I'm sure you can expect me to guilt you with this fact for many, many years to come. It hurts a lot. A whole lot. Even with the musle relaxers and prescription strength Advil, it still hurts.

Love,

Dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanna carry mine? She's about 25 pounds now. :D

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Owie. Have you been to a doctor yet?

Anonymous said...

I sorry to hear that your back isn't better. Did you go to the doctor? Oh yeah, by the way, just because you bowled better than others will a bad back doesn't mean that you have to rub it in. Some of us are still perfecting our moves! :)