Thursday, October 06, 2005

Down and Out

I skipped blogging last night, because Blogger was down, we got in late, and Jusspress was acting funny. It was nice to take some time off and relax. I enjoy blogging, but it's almost an addiction and it can be work. In the end the pay stinks, but I have a pretty good digital scrapbook of our lives.

We took Cooper to get his 6 month photos at JC Penney. It went pretty well overall. He didn't cry and he sat up and behaved pretty well, but we could not get him to smile. He smiled ONE time and the photographer was about a half of second late. The appointment was at 6:30, so I think Cooper might have been a little tired and wasn't in a real playful mood. The pictures came out pretty good though and when they're up on Smiles by Wire, I'll share them with you here.

We bought this outfit about a half hour before his photo shoot.

Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com


Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

I've been in a blah mood this week. Nothing seems to be that interesting to me. I'm just bored. On top of that I've got so many things to blog about right now, but some of them I'm not allowed to blog about, yet. Hopefully I'll feel better this weekend when Ohio State beats Penn State and the Bengals beat Jacksonville (and if Michigan plays they lose). If all of these things happen my mood should be elevated.

Some photos from this evening.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging can be work, that's for sure. And it's hard, when you can't blog something. That's when I just email everyone, sort of a email blog entry. It works for me.

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean about being bored. Especially when my husband is gone all week and doesn't even come home on the weekend but goes to Happy Valley to tailgate for 12 hours in the rain. I got news for you...it's not looking good for the Buckeyes at this moment. But it's only the second quarter. I love those little Carter's sleepers, we had that one on the bottom. It makes me sad that Nathan is too big for that kind of layette now.