Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Phoning It In

I'm getting really lazy with the blog. I'm just going through the motions tonight. That means we have another collage. It's so much easier to post all of the pics as one picture than 5 of them separately. There was no drought of picture taking tonight though.


Share Video and Photos at JussPress.com

I even have several things that I can write about but I'll save some of it for another night.

One thing I will write about: Cooper the Pooper. I love it when the kid poops. I really do. I just don't like changing the diaper (or the smell). At all. He's so funny when he's pooping. He'll grunt and scream and grind his teeth (both of them). His face gets all red. You'd think he was really mad or possessed by an evil demon. It's too cute. I always ask him, "So, are you trying to squeeze one out?". He'll look at me. I'll smile at him and then he'll grunt and scream and grind his teeth some more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hysterical to watch their faces when they poop isn't it? Who would have thought we would find that amusing? ;)

Anonymous said...

I remember those days well...sometimes both of the twins would poop in unison, and we were treated to stereo grunts.

mini me's momma said...

I feel like I'm missing out...I get treated to silent, faceless morning poop like clockwork...the only time I get funny faces is when it's, err...plugged up.

Anonymous said...

For a month I have been thinking you moved your site. Apparently I had it linked wrong in blogrolling! Oops!

Unknown said...

I used to think it was funny but this week he has been pooping at least five times a day. That's not fun.